LEVEL 2 FOR ALL DISTRICT FACILITIES: Mask Mandated for All School Facilities
COVID-19 Five Tiered Response Plan
This chart lets the community know the guidance the District will use concerning our response to COVID-19 Incident Rates.
If Covid-19 levels/rates begin to climb and create scenarios where different measures need to be considered; the following five-tiered approach will be considered as a part of the “Estill County Schools Emergency Action Plan”. The colors referenced coordinate with the Covid-19 Incident rate map on kycovid.19.gov, but these incident rates will only be used as a guide and will not be used or considered as any type of definitive action by the district.
· Level 0 - Traditional learning with “masks being optional”, with continued mitigation measures mentioned above. (Green/Yellow)
· Level 1 - Traditional learning with “masks being optional”, with increased social distancing protocols. (Yellow/Orange)
· Level 2 - Traditional Learning with “Masks Mandatory” for Individual Classrooms, Grade Levels or Schools, with increased social distancing as well as considering offering hybrid/remote type learning due to increased cases or large numbers quarantining. (Not Dependent Upon Covid-19 Map)
· Level 3 - Hybrid Learning Options Will Be Considered - Students attend school a determined amount in-person and another amount through remote learning. These measures would be used when county rates are increasing or at a high level, impacts by cases and quarantines at the school level; as well as recommendations from the local health department, KDE or KDPH. (Red)
· Level 4 - Remote Learning Options Will Be Considered - Students attend school five days a week remotely. This would be determined by recommendations by the local health department, school board and administration when positivity rates are high, attendance impacted and overall concern is high. (Red)
This Response is subject to change based on Guidance received from KDHP, KDE and the Estill County Health Department.