On TRACK Behavior Expectations
Keep Calm & Think
West Irvine Intermediate will be Marked for Excellence when:
- There is a love of high level teaching and learning
- Students and staff are positive and productive every day
- Students and staff are prepared and present every day
- There is active engagement in the classroom and beyond
Family Resource Center, Coordinator
West Irvine Intermediate
Office: (606) 723-7733
Fax: (606) 723-5350
To enhance students' abilit to succeed in school by developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
1. Early learning and successful transition to school;
2. Academic achievement and well-being; and
3. Graduation and transition into adult life.
The Family Resource Center has several programs scheduled for the students at West Irvine Intermediate. Please make sure you review the school and community calendar sent home each month. The calendar will keep you up-to-date about program dates and times.